- Who am I: My name is Thushanth Siva and I am a Program Manager at the South Asian Autism Awareness Centre (SAAAC). My educational background consists of a HBSc in Mental Health Studies and a professional certification in Autism and Behavioral Sciences.
- What is my passion in life: My passion is to help those in need who may not be able to advocate for themselves. I have had the opportunity to mentor teenagers, counsel individuals with various mental health needs and most importantly, I have been working with families and individuals with Autism for the past 7 years.
- Why am I here: I am here to help raise awareness for Autism, advocate for new developments and bring forth positive change.
- What does philanthropy mean to me: Philanthropy to me means being a good humanitarian. It means helping to create a positive change in our society.
- What impact do I want to make as part of the AS2YP family: I want to change the way society views individuals with Autism. I want to help create a movement that will advocate and bring support for families and individuals with Autism.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world with a knapsack, a journal and my favouritechocolate bar, where would it be: I would travel to Egypt to indulge in its rich ancient culture.