- Who am I: I am a young professional, who works full time in research, and is also completing a Master of Health Science in Translational Research.
- What is my passion in life: My passion is spending time with my husband, family and friends. My second passion is my estate jewellery business, Robby Spring Curated Jewellery
- Why am I here: I am here because my brother is autistic. It is important to contribute and give back to others who have ASD or are affected by autism.
- What does philanthropy mean to me: It means giving back, whether it is financial or by providing time and expertise.
- What impact do I want to make as part of the AS2YP family: I want to help with research and education initiatives.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world with a knapsack, a journal and my favouritechocolate bar, where would it be: Japa