1. My name is Hannah Lindstrom, an enthusiastic young newcomer to the organization! Born in Oakville, moved to Toronto, excited to jump into philanthropy!
2. My passion in life - is life. It has allowed my energy and love for people to be present in all steps I take, leading me to new places and new ways to help others.
3. I am here because I have a personal desire to see how individuals affected by autism or other disorders can live a more structured, supported, and cared for, higher quality of life.
4. Philanthropy to means allowing the energy and rays of compassion within any individual, be cul-tivated and used to help others. Everyone deserves the equal right to quality of life.
5. By being apart of AS2YP, it is with the understanding that everyone brings something different to a group and an initiative - by all of us working together in our own small or big ways, I con-tribute to see the change made in the lives of those living with or affected by Autism.
6. Brazil. Home to amazing chocolate anyway but also home to my heart! I would hop back there any day.