1. Who am I: An enthusiastic and creative young professional who loves to get involved and give back to com-munity causes.
2. What is my passion in life: Public speaking - the bigger the audience, the better! I'm also a die-hard Blue Jays fan.
3. Why am I here:There's nothing more rewarding than helping to build a movement from the ground up. I'm so excited by the vision and leadership of the AS2YP committee and can't wait to bring together young professionals in support of such a meaningful cause.
4. What does philanthropy mean to me: Philanthropy is an incredible and meaningful way of buildling community. Whether it's time or money, anything you can give makes a difference.
5. What impact do I want to make as part of the AS2YP family: I want to help inspire new members to join the movement, network, get involved and learn about the autism community. It all starts with building awareness, and I look forward to driving that vision forward!
6. If I could travel anywhere in the world with a knapsack, a journal and my favourite chocolate bar, where would it be: Thailand - it's next on the bucket list!