1. Who am I: Hailey Goldstein-a Toronto born, Speech-Language Pathologist who has an interest in photography and travelling the world
2. What is my passion in life: I am passionate about helping children and families meet their full potential!
3. Why am I here: I work with children and families affected by ASD and know that it can be a difficult world to navigate, but that with access to the right support and services, children and families can thrive.
4. What does philanthropy mean to me: Using my energy to give back and enhance the quality of life of others.
5. What impact do I want to make as part of the AS2YP family: I want to use my expe-riences as a speech therapist, and my passion for working with children and families affected by ASD to promote awareness and raise funds necessary for the research and services needed to complete the Autism puzzle
6. If I could travel anywhere in the world with a knapsack, a journal and my favourite chocolate bar, where would it be: Exploring South America is next on my list!